Good Morning Foodies! It’s Tuesday, the sun is shining and I’m contemplating making some more chocolate chip cookies. If you missed the recipe, you can find it here. They are out of this world delicious!
Pippy and I are doing fine without Nick; I am taking it much better than our little fur baby is. I feel bad for him. Every time I get up he runs to the door expecting Nick. He’s been moping around since Nick left on Sunday and I don’t know how to snap him out of his funk.
What a loyal little pooch.
They don’t have the name Man’s Best Friend for nothing. I have this fear Pippy will want nothing to do with me when Nick comes home. I’ll be the sad one then.
To go along with the Super Bowl Snack theme for this week, today I have an AWESOME recipe. Are you ready?
Serving Size: 1 Chicken Bite
Fat: 2.2 g
Protein: 4 g
Here is what you need:
- 3.5 ounces chicken, sliced into bite sized strips
- 4 slices bacon, sliced into thirds
- 1 ounce American Cheese
- 2 or 3 tablespoons hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Grill your chicken and slice it up into 12 strips
- Take one of the bacon slices and wrap it around the chicken, stick it with a toothpick to keep it together
- Remove to a baking sheet
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the bacon is nice and crispy
- Put your cheese and hot sauce in a microwavable safe bowl. Nuke it for about 30 seconds or until the cheese is nice and runny. Pour over your Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites.
Enjoy every bite!
These were absolutely delicious & will be a great addition to any super bowl party!
Until Next Time,
This is part of Kelly's