Happy Friday, foodies! I want to take a minute to thank everybody who entered The Great Bloggers Giveaway! We are so excited to pick the winners, just be a little patient with us. With more than 1600 entries, exporting the data and choosing the 10 winners becomes a little complicated; especially because there are 10 of us bloggers who have incredibly different schedules!
We are SO excited that so many of you participated! Thank you, thank you, thank you! We hope to do this again. Like everything, there was definitely a learning curve with this first attempt.
Now for the food, right?! I know many of you have kids who have sleepovers, parties and play dates all of the time. AND, I know many of you like eating appetizers or like having go-to recipes for your next big event. I have an awesome one for you today. Take a look at these DELICIOUS Dijon Chicken Rollups! They are super simple to make and so easy to eat. You can totally add some cheese and kick these up a bit!
Serving Size: 1 Rollup
Fat: 3.3 g
Carbohydrates: 5.5 g
Fiber: 0 g
Protein: 4.2 g
Here is what you will need:
- 3 ounces chicken, cooked & cut into small chunks
- 5 crescent rolls, sliced in half
- 2 to 3 teaspoons Dijon Mustard
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Lightly spread each crescent with the Dijon Mustard
- Put a chunk of chicken at the top of each crescent triangle
- Roll to form a mini roll
- Place on a greased baking sheet
- Cook for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the crescent rolls are nice and golden
- Remove & Enjoy!
You can choose to dip these in some extra Dijon mustard, or some hot sauce or melted cheese. Just remember, doing this will add extra points!
I hope you all give these a try!
Enjoy your weekend,