Happy Friday foodies!! It’s been a busy morning: my mom left a couple of hours ago, Pippy had an appointment with his vet and we are trying to get out to the city for the Cherry Blossom Festival. Please forgive this VERY short post. I considered not blogging today but I have a delicious recipe that I have to share with you all. Take a look at these delicious Reuben Phyllo Cups!
Serving Size: 2 phyllo cups
Fat: 6.3 g
Carbohydrates: 17.1 g
Fiber: 2.1 g
Protein: 5.9 g
- 3.5 ounces corned beef, cooked
- 6 phyllo sheets
- 1.5 cups sauerkraut, juice squeezed
- 2.1 ounces cheese
- 6 tablespoons fat free thousand island dressing
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees f
- Liberally coat a cupcake tins with cooking spray, set aside
- Take your 6 phyllo sheets and together cut into thirds and then cut them into halves, so you have a square shaped wonton wrapper
- Now place the phyllo sheets into the cupcake tins & layer your ingredients
- First add the cheese, then sauerkraut, corned beef and top with thousand island dressing. Repeat with the remaining cups
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the phyllo dough is slightly browned
- Remove and ENJOY!
I loved these. Nick and I really enjoyed overindulging and didn’t have to worry about our waistlines! Give these a try!!
Until Next Time,